Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Final Details

So this will be my PhotoJournal of Ireland. I will try to update this as much as i can while i am on my journey and post some pictures.

So I leave for Ireland tomorrow and the bugs are beginning to bite, but my final preperations are in order. But of course i leave the packing and supply getting to the last day, but how can you travel? I need to run up to Santa Barbara to get a camera, then stop at Samys to get some more cards and finally head over to Costco to grab a new Hard drive. Soon, if i catch some sleep tonight i will be up in the air tomorrow morning.

Here are some pics from the last couple days.




3 comments:

Jeremy said...

so borjer i just put this on my bookmark bar and iam going to check it everyday...so write a bunch and dont be scared to add me in! love ya bro have an awesomefantasticradicle time!!!

Melissa said...

I know you'll explore and experiment, making the most of this opportunity given the guy you are, so enjoy! I can't wait to see what I find on this site-I'll be checking it often, my son.

Love to love you, my honey!

Candid Pet Portraits said...

Dat's a big hand